Seek the ultimate rush at i-Jump with 1 hour of gravity-defying fun in our Open Jump session.
PEAK: £10 per person per hour including FREE i-Jump socks
OFF PEAK: £7 per person per hour including FREE i-Jump socks
JUMP CLUB PASS: jump for 30 consecutive days for just £35!
NEW ANNUAL PASS: Try our brand new Annual Pass – jump every day for 365 days!
We have tons of amazing features, including;
- Over 55 interconnected trampolines! Time to prove your aerobatic skills as you jump freely across the park bouncing from wall to wall!
- Take on the Challenge – Swing on our monkey bars, Unleash your inner gladiator on our Battle Beam or climb our cargo nets; each one suspended over 1 of our enormous foam pits
- Want to practice your Freestyle Skills? Catapult off our elevated launch pad or show off your mad skills on our performance trampoline into our massive airbag
- Hang out on our climbing wall! Endurance, coordination and balance are key if you want to take on this vertical challenge! Another giant foam pit is ready to catch any lost explorers!
- 1 on 1 interactive walls! – can you beat the lights in this fast-paced coordination game?
The off-peak time slot is 11am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday in term time
All jumpers will need to have completed our disclaimer (click here) before they can access the Park.
To make sure you get the full hour of jumping in, aim to arrive at LEAST 20 minutes before your scheduled jump time.
N.B The minimum age for our Open Jump sessions is 4 years and over. If you’d like to bring your little one along, take a look at our i-Tots sessions (click here), especially for under 5’s or try our NEW Sibling session every Saturday morning between 10am – 11am, exclusively for 3 – 12 year olds.
Gravity Defying Fun only at i-Jump!